Welcome to the Lifelong Learning Podcast!

Hi there!

My name is Maria, the host and owner of the lifelong learning podcast. 

As a highschool student, I want to help you to improve your studying not only to get better grades, but also to discover a completely new way of defining learning and taking your study sessions to the next level.


This podcast is the very first I have ever made and because I want to improve with every episode, feel free to leave me a comment on my blog, on my Instragram Account, on the platform you hear the podcast from or via email. 

All the links are available on the blog and in the description of the podcast.     

        

I really hope that my podcast will bring you joy listening to it and that it will positively impact your life and contribute to your personal development. If it does, please share it with friends and family, it really helps to spread the content to as many people as possible. Who knows, maybe it will change someones live.....?

            See you soon!

                                Maria

(And last: I am not a native english speaker, but practise makes perfect 😉)