Spotify News: Q&A and Poll

 Spotify News: Q&A and Poll


Hello there, I´m glad to announce you that anchor implemented these great new features to improve the communication between you and me and make everything more exciting, so let me introduce you these new functions:

Q&A:

    Under every episode you will find a very specific question related to whatever topic we talk about. I will post some of the most interesting and curious answers on instagram, but if you don´t want to please feel free to tell me, of course it´s nothing mandatory, so you really don´t have to worry telling me.

For me it´s not only important to know your opinion, moreover I want to answer whatever question you have, because these answers are the ones that bring us further in life. Therefore this is also a great place to leave whatever little detail you didn´t quite catch up. Like that I can find out certain points I maybe didn´t explain well enough so that next time I can improve my language. In the end that´s also my main goal, it´s all about giving and gaining.


Poll

    Also under every episode you will find a quiz about one question about your preferences and general likes and dislikes. The results will also be posted on instagram, just for fun, no personal informations about accounts or something like that. 


Just check out the new episodes to try everything out!


Happy Listening!

Maria